I have decided to join the Top Ten Tuesday crew, hosted over on BrokeAndbookish!
For April 26th, the theme is 10 bookish things you love! Let us begin 🙂
- Bookshelves. I absolutely adore the look of bookshelves. All of these books ready to be read? Yes, please!
- Books allow you to escape to another world. There are thousands of worlds out there, all ready for you to delve into at the blink of an eye. Books allow an escape from reality… who wouldn’t want that?
- BOOK MARKS. I LOVE BOOK MARKS! There are so many, all different. I have a nice little collection that is continuously growing.
- All of these genres! There are so many different types of books. There will ALWAYS be something you are in the mood for
- Book Covers. For the most part, I LOVE ALL BOOK COVERS! They are so pretty and gorgeous and beautiful and yes.
- Book stores. When I go to a book store, whoever is joining me better bring lunch because we are going to be there for a bit!
- The online reading community. This counts, right? Yeah, it does. There are so many people on the internet that enjoy reading, and it is just an amazing community.
- When books have designs on their actual covers. I love when I take off a dust jacket and see a little design on the cover. UGH.
- Colored/deckled pages. When a book has either of these things I am SUPER happy. I love anything that can set a book apart.
- Reading. I love the actual activity. A feeling I can get from nothing else, reading.
Those are my ten bookish delights! I would love to hear the things that you love about books!